Monday 13 December 2010

Change of plan, success and a familiar sight

1. An idea strikes - why didn't I think of it before? I read Three Beautiful Things every day, and marvel at Clare's ability to find three things to appreciate, every day, whatever the weather. As I have obviously found the weekly posts a bit of a challenge, perhaps this will do a better job of preserving my experiences in Madrid.

2. A hastily-prepared presentation goes well, and I feel we deserve the congratulations (despite my dry-mouthed, shakey delivery).

3. As I emerge from the train station to a now familiar, bustling scene of cars and humans, I can't help taking another drawn-out look at the four towers (las cuatro torres, Begoña), they never get any less impressive, standing guard at the city's outskirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment