Wednesday 15 December 2010

Smiles and sandwiches, a wizarding visit and compensation

I felt like posting an intermediary entry... Evening frolics get overlooked if I post before I go out!

1. The last group meet-up consists of a small number of close friends in the most ethnically-rich barrio of Madrid, LavapiƩs. I feel inexplicably blue (probably a mixture of exhaustion and apprehension about missing Madrid when back in the UK), but then Jaeyoon's ever-smiling face makes me feel a little less giddy. Also, a sandwich the size of my arm.

2. For the most part, I didn't think Harry Potter* and Tony would join us, but they do, and I feel grateful and smiley.

3. Getting up four and a half hours after going to sleep is nauseating; after I've borne the brunt of my (very) early classes, though, Madrid has its clear, bright blue sky on, so I take pictures on the walk home.

*Usual alias: Philibert

No comments:

Post a Comment