Tuesday 14 December 2010

Extreme tiredness, Snitches, Calyppos and conkers

1. Presentation number two goes well but I feel less bothered. I put it down to my extreme tiredness, and somehow lethargy makes the Spanish flow without as much apprehension and stuttering.

2. A cloud of Snitches around my light (from last month's Harry Potter party) make it all the better to be back at home after a long day and remind me of how funny that evening was.

3. On the walk home I make a leap for a conker I've seen hanging there for weeks on end every time I pass. I miss with a pitiful jump and the conker is smug and safe. Walking over the bridge, though, the sun turns the sky Calyppo-orange and it seems like the city is giving me something to remember it by over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment